- We draw people from throughout Pierce County, Washington, giving us the diversity of a “destination” congregation.
- We welcome and incorporate into our worship the creativity of our members, both visually and spiritually.
- We incorporate a one-minute teaching during each Sunday worship service (which we call “the Episcopal Minute”) as an opportunity to explain the history of various religious items/ceremonies/sayings that we may sometimes take for granted and may not fully understand the meaning behind.
- We incorporate young people in our worship, other than through traditional acolyte roles.
- Our Sunday liturgy reflects the changes in our liturgical seasons, as well as the emphasis in the appointed readings from scripture.